Last Revised: November 30, 2014
Makeev Apps (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of our mobile application (“App”), and is fully committed to protect the personal information that users share with it in connection with the use of our App.
1.Your Consent – please read carefully.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
Non-personal Information, which is non-identifying and non-identifiable information, without particular reference to the identity of the User from which such information was collected; and
Personal Information, which is individually identifiable information that identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information, or may be of private or sensitive nature.
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Personal and Non-personal Information which is being gathered in connection with the App may consist of the following:
· The User may also automatically provide us with certain technical Non-personal Information and aggregated usage information, such as the User's mobile device brand and model, operating system type and version, screen resolution, geo-location, which Third Party Services’ applications are installed on the User’s device and User’s uses thereof through the App, the User's manual configurations, 'click-stream', interactions and activities on the App, the period of time the User used the App and related time stamps, crash and error logs, etc.
· When registering to the App, the User will be asked to provide his/her e-mail address, which will be used in order to personalize his/her use experience, to perform certain statistical analytics, and in order to contact the User from time to time in accordance with the EULA.
· The User may additionally grant the App with certain access permissions to information stored on his/her device’s address book, regarding the User’s contacts. Such information may also include contact information stored locally by the User via certain third-party applications installed on the device (e.g., Skype, WhatsApp, Viber etc.). Such information will not be collected by us and will only be stored locally on the User’s device, and may be utilized in order to use additional features of the App reliant upon such permissions.
· The User may also grant us with certain access permissions to his/her existing Facebook account (“FB Account”), and thereby provide us with certain information about the User, such as the User’s date of birth and list of friends, as made available by the User through his/her FB Account. However, such information is also not collected by the Company, and may be processed and saved locally on the User’s device.
· Finally, the User may voluntarily provide us with any other Non-personal and Personal Information, such as certain contact information provided by the User when contacting us (and any additional information related to such contacts), and/or other information related to actions performed by the User in connection with the App.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
We use the following methods of collection:
We collect Non-personal Information through your use of the App. In other words, we may be aware of your use of the App, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party app as detailed below. We may also collect Non-personal Information through the processing, analysis and anonymization of Personal Information provided by you.
We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us directly.
We store the Non-personal and Personal Information either independently or with the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information in order to provide, operate and improve the App, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the App based on Users’ common preferences, uses, attributes and anonymized data; to create and provide our research and business partners and affiliates with anonymized data and other aggregated, statistical and/or inferred Non-personal Information; to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience, with more relevant and accurate information, services, features and functionalities, and with technical assistance and support; and in order to abide by any applicable law.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, the Company may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-personal Information at its own discretion.
6. Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish us to delete your Personal Information stored with us and identifying to you, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of six (6) months or a longer period as reasonably needed to provide you with the App and/or as legally required.
To use the App, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). The Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the App. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of thirteen (13) is using the App, we may prohibit and block such User from using the App and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information with respect to such User.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the App, and our Users’ Personal Information. The Company employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. Third Party Software
10. Third Party Services
11. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you have provided us (such as the e-mail address you provided when registering to the App) for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services, to ask you to participate in user surveys, and to send you other marketing materials and newsletters. You may withdraw your consent by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the e-mail, or by sending us a written notice by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
13. Have any Questions?
By contacting us, you represent that you are free to do so and that you will not knowingly provide Company with information that infringes upon third parties’ rights, including any intellectual property rights. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such information provided, shall belong exclusively to the Company, and Company may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.